Monday, October 3, 2016

Literally NINE months behind!!!!

Okay people, I am going to TRY to get this blog up to speed. I can't believe Elder Harris will be home in FOUR months!!! Yay!!

So I will post the most recent updates and work back to December.  Here ya go!!!!

August - September Updates
I am starting with something he said to me that I want everyone to be witness to!!!

Jorvik: haha I know, but out at BYU-I I can at least face time you everyday!:)

Me: Can't believe you guys are coming home just in time to turn around and leave me
Your killin me

~~~~~~~~~
I know I have been called of God to work in this part of His vineyard. I am losing myself. I have grown so much. I am putting the Lord first. He has been my Master and Teacher throughout this mission and will continue to be for the rest of my life. I realize being patient in matters of the heart is important and will be worth it!

It is so hard to put the things I am learning and have learned in to words. This is why I don't share as much as I could - its hard! I learn so much and I have truly developed the habit of deep pondering that I learn so much that I have no idea how to relay what I learn in such a way that it makes sense. So instead I have it in journals and I tend not to type it in emails. 

I am freaking out because I am scared of the future. I trust in the Lord! Famous last words, "I got this."

Love,
Elder Harris

~~~~~

This is so sad!!!! SHE IS NOT ALLOWED TO GROW UP UNTIL I AM HOME! (I sent him a picture of Halley from her Senior photo shoot)

~~~~~

Talked to President and he said that he would support me 100% to have me go home 30 days early.

I also love my new companion! He is literally the best! He has only been out for 6 months but we are both super and just love life hahah
~~~~~

The Zavala family is literally the best family besides ours!!!!

I have developed such good study habits and good habits in general on my mission. I don't want to get home and be at home for 3 months and lose them.

~~~~~
Yes you guys should! Move to Utah!!! hahaha than we can all be in the Mormon bubble lol. I know! Feels like just a couple years ago we were all still in high school...:( At the end of this new transfer I will be 20... I'm like the crypt keeper!!!!!!:(((

Dad, Move us to Utah!!!!!!:) (I told him that he needed to tell Dad that - not me- haha.) I then told him he was throwing me under the bus and got the following:

oh hahahahahaha man I am good at throwing people under the bus while emailing hahahaha

oh my goodness Jake!!! That old man!!!!! Mike is going to be old too!!!! what is this??? (this is a reply to me regarding his crypt keeper comment. i told him that he was creeping up on Dad and I and that Jake and Mike were having bdays too)
~~~~~
I need your positivity! I have been struggling with both our areas the YSA and the family ward. Investigators are being dropped and no new ones are being found. I know the Lord is preparing people in Carbon Canyon  but I don't know where they are and it drives me crazy!! 
~~~~~
Seeing those wedding pictures just makes me so happy!!! Looks like just an incredible day! (referring to his brothers wedding photos!  which I only sent one previous to this and he was like, there must be more! send them all - I want to see)


No comments:

Post a Comment