Saturday, April 18, 2015

How about you go crazy.....

So this week when I wrote to Elder Harris, I said:

Hola!!! Welcome to p-day!!!! How about you go crazy today and hit reply and answer my questions?!?! Just a crazy thought!  And in case you are going to take me up on it....here goes:

Do you need anything?
Are you happy, healthy and well?
What are your investigators names and who can we pray for besides you and your companion?
Did you get your package?
Have you written any letters?
What is the best thing that happened to you this week?

He kindly obliged me with the following:

Okay,
1.I think I am good and don't need anything.
2.I am happy, getting to healthy, and trying to be well. I am so grateful for the opportunity to be serving a mission.
3. No one
4. Yes I got my package thank you for the tie!
5. No I haven't written any letters, have no one to write them to, and have no stamps.
6. Just met with a couple less actives this week and had lessons with them which was unexpeected but awesome. Went on exchanges with the zone leaders. The morning we went out, and the first person I started a conversation with is now a potential investigator, we'll see this week if it goes anywhere.

But anyways, I am still here set apart to be the Lord's servant so I'm just going to work harder. I love you! miss you guys a lot!

Elder Harris

I also have a couple of pictures of my handsome elder to share!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment