Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Transfers!

Hello Everyone! Hope all is well! So yes the news is out, and I have no idea about the Instagram pictures but hope they were good! They were the greatest family, and I can't wait to visit them after the mission. 

So I have been transferred out into the high desert. I am in Adelanto still biking but the area is small. I live in a mission house with the zone leaders who have a truck and are our ward mates. My new comp. is Elder Hauter. Everyone says Adelanto is one of the promise lands to go to so I am excited to be here.

So my last week with Elder Pritchard was fun! The Stake Pioneer activity was a blast and we got to play volleyball which was fun.

The mission is such a blast. I have been so happy and have felt so much comfort in being here.

We went over to a home, and the member was sad because his aunt was on vacation and had one of her kidneys fail, and it is $20,000 to medivac her back to California and he had been praying for something and then we showed up. Obviously we don't have $20,000 but he was saying, "the sense of peace he gets when we are there. He knows and can feel Heavenly Fathers presence when we come." I just thought how awesome it is to be able to have the spirit to bring to people if they let us. And sadly sometimes I take it for grant it.

Love you Guys! And Elder Packham I will talk to you next week just right now we are running short on time!

Miss you all!


Elder Harris


--

Elder Jorvik Ty Harris
Rancho Cucamonga, California

No comments:

Post a Comment