Saturday, July 11, 2015

Sleep Deprivation


Hey everyone! sorry for the lack of individual emails but I am falling asleep while writing this so it will be a quick e-mail.
 
So this week it has been humid and 100 degrees staying cool is a joke haha but we are staying hydrated while we bike our 15+ miles a day:) The sad thing about the sun you don't really how much it takes out of you until you get home and fall asleep and the struggle to get up at 6:30 is so real. So Elder Pritchard and I are physically exhausted right now. But I think the Lord is blessing us for our diligence for we have found another new investigator. His name is XXX and his life is a straight mess right now, but we are here to help that change..... hopefully!

 
I can't believe it is almost July already! Super crazy! Time is flying by so fast! Being a missionary is super awesome and I don't want to be anything else for the rest of my life.. Might as well due to the Supreme Court ruling! The Lord is coming soon! LOL.
 
Sorry the email is short, and boring but that is a quick update on my week. 
A miracle happened this week though! So last week we fasted with the Muslim community for rain in this drought and a couple days it sprinkled ever so slightly but it was enough confirmation that Heavenly Father is watching over us. Probably why I haven't fallen over dead yet hahaha. 
 
Love you guys! We get to do a training this week, so wish us luck! Be safe, and look for missionary opportunities including service!

Elder Harris

--
Elder Jorvik Ty Harris
Rancho Cucamonga, California

No comments:

Post a Comment