Thursday, March 19, 2015

First week in California in the books!

February 17th, 2015

First week in California in the books! I am in Chino and my trainers name is Elder Plymell from Wyoming, and he is district leader and a great great great person. We are in a only biking place, so we literally bike 30 miles a day:/ People are awesome so far. We have a man on date to be baptized next weekend, and hopefully another on date soon. It is sooo hot here, but a lot better than freezing cold. I have also eaten so much so it is probably best I am in a biking area. Zone conference was today, and it being my first one ever and of course I get asked to give a 25 minute lesson to missionaries who have been out a lot longer than I have. Surprisingly I haven't crashed my bike yet hahaha. Miss you guys!!! Hope everything keeps going well!!! Love you!!

Elder Harris

Elder Jorvik Harris with his trainer, Elder Plymell

Another one - California Rancho Cucamonga Mission!
I don't think it would matter how much Elder Harris ate - pretty sure he wouldn't gain a lb.

He said he was literally biking 30 miles a day - but you can see that they still have time for selfies! haha

I think this is a great picture!!  It's beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment